Logos & Marks
lo·go (loʊ goʊ) n.
1. A name, symbol, or trademark designed for easy and definite recognition, especially one borne on a single printing plate or piece of type.
2. A graphic representation or symbol of a company name, trademark, abbreviation, etc., often uniquely designed for ready recognition.
Click below to view Logos & Marks...
com·mu·ni·ca·tion (k-myn-kshn) n.
1. The act of communicating; transmission.
2. The exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior.
3. The art and technique of using visual design effectively to impart information or ideas.
4. Something communicated; a message.
. A connecting route, passage, or link
Click below view Communication Design...
con·sum·er [kənˈsjuːmə] n.
1. One that consumes, especially one that acquires goods or services for direct use or ownership rather than for resale or use in production and manufacturing.
2. a person or thing that consumes.
3. a person or organization that purchases or uses a commodity or service.
Click below to view Consumer Design...
Web Design (web)(dəˈzīn)
1. encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites.
Click below to view Web Design...
spe·cial (ˈspe-shəl) adj.
1. Surpassing what is common or usual; exceptional: a special occasion; a special treat.
2. Distinct among others of a kind: a special type of paint; a special medication for arthritis.
3. Primary: His special satisfaction comes from volunteer work.
4. Peculiar to a specific person or thing; particular:
Click below to view Special Occasion Design...
il•lus•tra•tion (ˌɪl əˈstreɪ ʃən) n.
1. something that illustrates, as a picture in a book or magazine.
2. a comparison or an example intended for explanation or corroboration.
3. the act or process of illuminating.
4. the act of clarifying or explaining; elucidation.
Click below to view Illustrations...
pho·tog·ra·phy (fəˈtɒgrəfɪ) n.
1. The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.
2. The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.
3. A body of photographs.
Click below to view Photography gallery...